Vidya Pratishthan's Vinodkumar Gujar Bal Vikas Mandir, Baramati.
A) Vidya Pratishthan's Vinodkumar Gujar Bal Vikas Mandir, Baramati, is a private unaided co-educational English Medium School established in 1972. The School is automatically associated with uncompromising discipline, consistency in academic excellence and above all, the dedication of the Management & Staff.
B) The school is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra. It is owned and managed by the Vidya Pratishthan, Baramati, a Charitable Trust with the main objective of catering to the educational needs of students hailing from rural areas.
C) The Vidya Pratishthan Baramati, also owns and manages the following educational institutions which are located at Vidya Nagari, the sprawling Ultra Modern Campus in the M.I.D.C. Residential Area of Baramati:
1. Shikshan Shashtra Mahavidyalaya. (A Graduate College of Education)
2. A College of Arts, Science and Commerce
3. A Marathi Medium School
4. An English Medium School affiliated to the C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
5. A Law College.
6. The Vidya Pratishthan's Institute of Information Technology.
7. College of Engineering (for B.E. in I.T., Computers, Electronics, Civil & Mechanical Engineering)
8. The School of Biotechnology.
9. New English Medium S.S.C.E. School.
10. Adhyapak Vidyalay (Junior College of Education)
11. Saraswati Sangeet Vidyalay, Baramati.
New Bal Vikas Mandir, Pimpli, Baramati an English Medium School was established in 2004. It is an awe inspiring structure in an eight acre campus.
The Society also runs English Medium SSCE Schools at Indapur, Someshwar and Bhor as well as Marathi Medium Schools at Talasari & Deulgaon Rasal. A Polytechnic, and a Science and Commerce College has also been established at Indapur.
In Pune, Vidya Pratishthan manages Magarpatta City Public School - a Modern I.C.S.E. School. It also owns and manages two excellent hostels for college students enrolled with institutions of higher learning:
1. The Baramati Hostel for Boys at Gokhale Nagar, Pune - 16.
2. Sharda Niketan - a Girls Hostel at Hingne, Pune -52.
D) The School conducts courses and prepares students for:
1. The S.S.C.E. (Std X) Examination, conducted by the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 5.
2. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, (Std X) I.C.S.E. Examination, New Delhi - 110 505.
Bal Vikas Mandir is conducted on the lines of a Modern Indian Public School. The Students are exposed to an environment that lays stress on discipline, academic progress beyond Textbooks as well as the traditional values, morals and customs of our Society.
The School has the facilities required by a standard educational Institution, for the physical, mental as well as moral growth and development of its students. The School strives to make the students Thinkers, Innovators and Problem Solvers.
E) The Management plans to start Junior Colleges for Art, Science and Commerce primarily for the students of Bal Vikas Mandir at New Bal Vikas Mandir, Pimpli.